Located in the centre of trendy Vila Madalena, Selina is covered in locally curated art murals that capture the city’s free spirit. Aside from being at the heart of this cultural hub, our features include a comfortable co work area, movie room, bar, library, shared kitchen, and an on-site restaurant serving authentic, local dishes. Start your day browsing organic markets for the best local produce, explore art galleries and trendy artisanal boutiques, or head to one of the many bars and restaurants in the area that come alive against a backdrop of quirky graffiti. Back at Selina, join one of our weekly backyard events including educational workshops and live music acts before unwinding with a cocktail at the bar or grabbing a friend and heading to a nearby street party! Traveling with a furry friend? Pets are welcome! Yoga classes Mini-market on site Bicycle rental (additional charge) Live music/performance
Please note that there are additional cost to access co-working spaces and facilities at Selina. Please inquire to access fee structure.
- Kids friendly
- Pet allowed
- 26 km to Guarulhos International Airport
- 8 km Sao Paulo/Congonhas Airport
- 1.4 km to Santuário N.Sra. de Fátima - Sumaré Subway Station
- 0.3 km to Aprendiz Alley - Graffiti
- 50 m to restaurants, cafes and bars
- 6.4 km to Corrego de Sapateiro River
- 100 m to supermarket
- Is there parking available?Yes, there is paid parking available upon request.
- Is there a private bathroom in the Micro Room?No, the micro has access to a shared bathroom. The bathroom is shared between up to 4 micro rooms.
- Is there a restaurant on site?Yes, there is a restaurant onsite Cuisine: American Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner Menu: À la carte
Add dates for prices
Moderate. Free for 24 hours after booking. Cancellation requests made 24 hours after the booking is confirmed and 7 days before check-in will incur a 50% penalty on the first month’s rent. After that, a penalty equal to the first month’s rent. Read more in our