Located in the centre of trendy Vila Madalena, Selina is covered in locally curated art murals that capture the city’s free spirit. Aside from being at the heart of this cultural hub, our features include a comfortable co work area, movie room, bar, library, shared kitchen, and an on-site restaurant serving authentic, local dishes. Start your day browsing organic markets for the best local produce, explore art galleries and trendy artisanal boutiques, or head to one of the many bars and restaurants in the area that come alive against a backdrop of quirky graffiti. Back at Selina, join one of our weekly backyard events including educational workshops and live music acts before unwinding with a cocktail at the bar or grabbing a friend and heading to a nearby street party! Traveling with a furry friend? Pets are welcome! Yoga classes Mini-market on site Bicycle rental (additional charge) Live music/performance
AGE POLICIES Guests must be 18 years or older to stay in a shared dormitory. Guests under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a family member or a legal guardian (18 years or older) in a private room. OTHER GENERAL CONDITIONS Smoking: Not permitted at Selina locations. A $300 charge will be billed to guests who do not comply. Coolers: Not permitted at Selina locations. Food and drinks: If brought from outside of Selina, it may not be consumed in common areas, with the exception of the common kitchen. Noise: After 11:00 pm, guests must keep noise levels to a minimum in shared dormitories. Pets: Selina is pet friendly! Pet owners are required to book private rooms, as pets are not permitted in dormitories. There is a cost of $10 per pet per night. Towels: For guests staying in dormitories, there is a small towel fee, and a deposit to be refunded once the towel is returned at check-out. Hairdryer: available at reception desk
- 100 m to supermarket
- 50 m to restaurants, cafes and bars
- 6.4 km to Corrego de Sapateiro River
- 0.3 km to Aprendiz Alley - Graffiti
- 1.4 km to Santuário N.Sra. de Fátima - Sumaré Subway Station
- 8 km Sao Paulo/Congonhas Airport
- 26 km to Guarulhos International Airport
- Is there a restaurant on site?Yes, there is a restaurant onsite Cuisine: American Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner Menu: À la carte
- Is there a private bathroom in the Micro Room?No, the micro has access to a shared bathroom. The bathroom is shared between up to 4 micro rooms.
- Is there parking available?Yes, there is paid parking available upon request.
- Taxes & Fees $0
- Security Deposit $0
Get up to 10% discount based on your length of stay!
- Due on Approval $400
You won't pay anything yet.
Moderate. Free for 24 hours after booking. Cancellation requests made 24 hours after the booking is confirmed and 7 days before check-in will incur a 50% penalty on the first month’s rent. After that, a penalty equal to the first month’s rent. Read more in our