This cozy, 2 bedroom apartment in a modern residential building at the heart of the Sawtelle neighborhood promises a relaxing retreat close to restaurants, shops, entertainment, and attractions. The vicinity of major highways (the 405 and Santa Monica) allows you to easily explore the entire city, while contemporary amenities and high comforts will make you want to stay forever. The apartment features 2 comfortable bedrooms, open design living and dining areas, a fully equipped kitchen, washer/dryer, balcony, 4K smart TVs, and high-speed WiFi. Enjoy the stylish ambiance accompanied by modern amenities that spread across this entire charming apartment. Healthy natural light warms up space during the day by shining through large windows, while the elegant wooden floors enhance the warm ambiance. Sit back in the relaxing living room which features a comfortable sofa with pillows and a blanket, a 4K smart TV, and stylish coffee table. The kitchen follows the home's contemporary design while offering modern cooking appliances and spacious countertops, including a microwave, stove, oven, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, coffeemaker, toaster, trays, glasses, posts and pans, and silverware. Dine with a view, as the charming dining table with seating for 2 is set right by the window. At the end of the day, retreat to two comfortable bedrooms featuring queen and full size beds, smart TVs, wardrobes, closets with hangers and shelves, linens, and sheets. The apartment also features a full, relaxing bathroom with shower, tub, vanity, mirror, toilet, hair dryer, towels, and all essential toiletries provided. Step out onto the private balcony with a seating area to catch some fresh air, soak up the sun, and feel the pulse of the neighborhood. If you arrive by car, you will be happy to know there is plenty of free street parking around the apartment. If driving is something you would like to avoid during your stay, there are many convenient, easily accessible transportation options close to the property.
• Lockout Charge $50: We send somebody out to open the unit for you. • Late Checkout Charge $75/hr: We have cleaners scheduled to clean each unit at 11 a.m., we get charged for any delays. • Pet Deposit $250: If there are any pet damages/any excessive pet hair, we keep the deposit. • Quiet Hours 10 p.m. - 8 a.m.: Required by building management. • Missing Keys $250: We would have to change locks for security purposes. • Furniture Move $75: If you rearrange the furniture, we have to hire movers to reset them.
- Pet allowed
- Kids friendly
- No parties
- 0.29 miles to ESA Doctor's Clinic
- 0.18 miles to Equinox Sports Club Los Angeles
- 0.23 miles to Depot Fitness West LA
- 0.23 miles to Baron Juan
- 0.15 miles to Brentwood Associates
Add dates for prices
Strict. You have 24 hours to cancel and get a full refund after your reservation has been confirmed if it is 30 days or more before arrival. After the 24 hour period, cancellations are non-refundable. All reservations made 30 days or less before arrival are non-refundable. Read more in our