Discover a hostel inspired by local culture and local artisans! During your stay, enjoy our terrace pool with a tropical cocktail in hand, relax in the warm climate of the Caribbean coast and feel the cool afternoon breeze. Stay in our private rooms (double rooms, twin rooms or a special studio suite) or, if you prefer a more relaxed setting, choose a shared room; all of them have air conditioning and lockers. Enjoy our free daily activities or come to the reception and book a tour to experience the local atmosphere. Explore Santa Marta, one of the oldest cities in Latin America through our many local experiences. From diving in Tayrona Park to cycling through the historic center of Santa Marta, visiting the Quinta de San Pedro Alejandrino, escaping for a day to Minca or simply relaxing on crystal clear beaches and enjoying the sunset from a sailboat ... We will make sure you live the true Samarian experience while meeting people from all over the world.
Pets allowed at an additional cost.
- Kids friendly
- Pet allowed
- 73 km to Ernesto Cortissoz International Airport
- 13.5 km to Simón Bolívar International Airport
- 16 km to Parque Nacional Natural Tayrona
- 3.5 km to Playa Blanca
- 0.8 km to Santa Marta Marina
- 250 m to supermarket
- Is there laundry onsite?no, but the external service is offered with a 10% discount
- Is there a restaurant onsite?Yes. Get ready to experience the flavor of our dishes at our first floor restaurant, Casa Papau, open to the general public. Fully committed to sustainable fishing, local products and flavors! Breakfast is buffet style and on the weekends, let the brunch begin!
Add dates for prices
Moderate. Free for 24 hours after booking. Cancellation requests made 24 hours after the booking is confirmed and 7 days before check-in will incur a 50% penalty on the first month’s rent. After that, a penalty equal to the first month’s rent. Read more in our