Beautiful 700 sqf studio in Potrero Hill neighborhood within walking distance to cafes and restaurants. The living area has a new couch and a 50”inch TV with surround sound and Apple TV, as well as access to Netflix, Amazon & HBO. The studio has a stocked kitchen and the bathroom contains shampoo, conditioner, body wash & lotion.
No shoes in the house
- No parties
Well-known for its relaxed, family-friendly vibe, Potrero Hill is made up of a mixture of modern condos and buildings amongst classic Victorian architecture. You can take a tour of the historic Anchor Brewing Company, or visit the waterfront, which is home to a number of quirky places to eat and drink. Potrero Hill is not only infamous for catching a lot of sunshine, it also provides incredible views of the Bay Area.
- Walking distance to AT&T park, Dolores Park, downtown, and the Mission District
- BART, Muni and Caltrain are within walking distance
- 10 minute walk to Franklin Square
- Down the street from WholeFoods Market
- 5 minute walk to Philz Coffee
- 2 minute walk to Live Sushi Bar