Property is within walking distance to cafe's restaurants, parks, & markets. Weekly housekeeping & Wi-Fi are included.
Overnight visitors are allowed at no extra charge as long as it's not more than 8 to 9 nights per month. ID is required for guests.
The Tenderloin has a reputation for being somewhat of a rough-and-tumble, gritty part of town. There are, however, some fantastic Vietnamese restaurants in the Tenderloin, and excellent bars and concert venues.
- Near Tenderloin Children's Playground
- 3 minute walk to Mensho Tokyo Restaurant
- Less than 5 minutes from Black Cat Jazz Club
- 1 minute walk to Bourbon & Branch Cocktail Bar
- Less than 10 minutes from Union Square Plaza
- Across the street from The TL Cafe and Laundromat