This property is walking distance to cafe’s restaurants, parks & markets. Each room features a queen size bed and private bathroom.
Property allows overnight visitors at no extra charge as long as it's not more than 8 to 9 nights per month. ID is required for guests.
The Tenderloin has a reputation for being somewhat of a rough-and-tumble, gritty part of town. There are, however, some fantastic Vietnamese restaurants in the Tenderloin, and excellent bars and concert venues.
- 3 minute walk to Geary & Hyde Market
- 2 minute walk to The TL Cafe and Laundromat
- Less than 2 minutes from Bourbon & Branch Cocktail Bar
- Walking distance to El Tesoro Taqueria & Grill
- Near Tenderloin Children's playground
- Taxes & Fees $0
Security Deposit$1,200 $0
- Due on Approval (Incl. Deposit) $2,980
You won't pay anything yet.