This property is walking distance to cafe’s restaurants, parks & markets. Each room features a queen size bed and private bathroom.
Property allows overnight visitors at no extra charge as long as it's not more than 8 to 9 nights per month. ID is required for guests.
- No pets allowed
- No parties
- Kids friendly
The Tenderloin has a reputation for being somewhat of a rough-and-tumble, gritty part of town. There are, however, some fantastic Vietnamese restaurants in the Tenderloin, and excellent bars and concert venues.
- Near Tenderloin Children's playground
- Walking distance to El Tesoro Taqueria & Grill
- Less than 2 minutes from Bourbon & Branch Cocktail Bar
- 2 minute walk to The TL Cafe and Laundromat
- 3 minute walk to Geary & Hyde Market
103 Reviews 3.2
- Is there an airport shuttle service available?Yes, an airport shuttle service can be arranged at an additional cost.
- Is there parking onsite?Yes, Street parking facility available on-site.