Found Study San Francisco is a student living community offering fully furnished private and shared units in the mid-market area of Downtown San Francisco, close to public transportation, eateries and shopping centers. Residents have access to communal amenities, including kitchen, lounges, laundry, and access to promotions, discounts and other services. Internet access, 24 hr security, and utilities are also included in the monthly rate. Applicants must provide certification of enrollment at college, university, or in an internship program.
*Please note that housekeeping is provided for the common areas only. Bed linens and towels are included at this location *no smoking, no pets, no parties allowed. *Due to Covid-19, residents are not currently allowed to have guests at FOUND Study and Residence locations for health and safety concerns. As the pandemic changes, this could change.
The Tenderloin has a reputation for being somewhat of a rough-and-tumble, gritty part of town. There are, however, some fantastic Vietnamese restaurants in the Tenderloin, and excellent bars and concert venues.
- Market St @ 5th St
- 3 min walk to Powell Street Subway Station
- Westfield San Francisco Centre
- 2 min walk to Golden Gate Theatre
- Are linens/towels included?Yes, both are included.
- Can a friend and I book the shared room together?Yes, as long as there is availability!
- What utilities are included in the rent?Water, Sewer, Gas, Electric, and Trash
- Is there parking?Parking is not available at the property.
- Can I view the property?Tours can be requested when submitting your application. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a viewing. Please note that we require at least 48 hours’ notice for viewings.