Located on the iconic Joe di Maggio Square, the house features 5 bedrooms with twin bunk beds, 2 full bathrooms and 1 half bathroom. All utilities and Wifi are included.
- No pets allowed
- No parties
North Beach/Chinatown is actually the meeting of two separate neighborhoods, both of which are heavily populated by immigrant populations; Chinatown contains the largest Chinese community outside of Asia, while North Beach is commonly referred to as Little Italy. The conjoining of North Beach and Chinatown results in a delightful mixture of culture and a vibrant atmosphere, complete with some of the best ethic food and markets in the city.
- 13 minute walk to Fisherman’s Wharf
- 5 minute walk to Sushi on North Beach & Trattoria Contadina
- 3 minutes to North Beach Farmers Market
- 2 minute walk to Washington Square Park
- Located by Joe DiMaggio Playground