Remodeled studio located on the edge of the Tenderloin within walking distance to downtown and Union Square. This is a private studio on the 6th floor with Southeast and West views of the city. This apartment offers all the comforts of home with all necessary furnishings and appliances. Fiber internet, on-site laundry and a building manager for package delivery are available.
Quiet hours: 10pm-6am.
- No parties
The Tenderloin has a reputation for being somewhat of a rough-and-tumble, gritty part of town. There are, however, some fantastic Vietnamese restaurants in the Tenderloin, and excellent bars and concert venues.
- 12 min walk to Powell Street Subway Station
- 9 min walk to Walgreens
- 12 min walk to Landmark's Opera Plaza Cinema
- 13 min walk to San Francisco City Hall
- 10 min walk to Trader Joe's
- 4 minute walk to Black Cat and Bourbon & Branch