Located in North Beach, this property is close to Financial District, Chinatown, Nob Hill, and many Shopping Centers and Restaurants, as well as major Tech Companies such as Salesforce, WeWork, and Yelp. It´s fully furnished and newly remodeled with brand new hardwood floors. All utilities and Wifi are included. The property offers both private and shared rooms and includes Beds, Sink, Vanity, Storage, Shared Bathrooms and Communal Living Areas.
Property has House Rules that will be signed before check-in such as - There should be no loud noise, or radio playing, which disturbs other residents. Violent behavior or threats of any kind are strictly prohibited. Please speak with courtesy to all staff members as well as tenants. Absolutely no use or possession of illegal drugs in the hotel.
- No pets allowed
- No parties
North Beach/Chinatown is actually the meeting of two separate neighborhoods, both of which are heavily populated by immigrant populations; Chinatown contains the largest Chinese community outside of Asia, while North Beach is commonly referred to as Little Italy. The conjoining of North Beach and Chinatown results in a delightful mixture of culture and a vibrant atmosphere, complete with some of the best ethic food and markets in the city.
- 2 min walk to Walgreens
- 4 min walk to Washington Square
- Walking distance to Restaurants and Shopping Centers
- Are linens included?Yes, linens are included.
- Can a friend and I book the shared room together? Are couples allowed?Yes, most of our rooms can be for double occupancy. Some rooms are set up with bunk beds, others with two separate beds or one double bed.
- Is there parking?No. Central San Francisco is really busy and parking is expensive, so we would advise you to avoid bringing your own car. If you need a parking spot, there are parking lots that offer a monthly rate.
- Can I view the property?Tours can be requested when submitting your application. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a viewing. Please note that we require at least 48 hours’ notice for viewings.
- How many people live in the house/apartment?Maximum of 35 people in the building at once.