This property features 40 guest rooms all with private bathrooms. Walking distance to cafés, thrift shops, used-book stores, produce markets, and beauty salons.
- No pets allowed
- No parties
Frequently referred to simply as The Mission, the Mission District neighborhood is high-energy and heavily influenced by its Latino roots. In the Mission District, you can find everything from live music and tattoo parlors to craft cocktail bars and taco stands, along with the oldest standing building in the entire city.
- 2 minute walk to Hawker Fare & Taqueria El Buen Sabor
- Down the street from Live Fit Gym
- 5 minute walk to Mission Playground
- 7 minute walk to Mission Dolores Park
- 5 minute walk to Bi-Rite Market Grocery Store
- Do the rooms have locks?Yes, electronic locks.
- How many people live in the house/apartment?The property has 40 rooms.
- How many people share the bathroom?All rooms have a private bathroom.