Located on the edge of vibrant Chinatown, this low-key hotel in Little Italy is a 10-minute walk from Washington Square Park and a 6-minute walk from the California Street and Kearny Street cable-car stop. The bright, unpretentious rooms come with sinks, desks, complimentary Wi-Fi and cable TV. Wifi internet speed is 9.0 mb for download and 6.0mb for upload. Minifridges and microwaves; bathrooms and showers are shared. Amenities also include a computer in the lobby for guest use and a laundry room. 90-day minimum booking requirement.
- No pets allowed
- No parties
North Beach/Chinatown is actually the meeting of two separate neighborhoods, both of which are heavily populated by immigrant populations; Chinatown contains the largest Chinese community outside of Asia, while North Beach is commonly referred to as Little Italy. The conjoining of North Beach and Chinatown results in a delightful mixture of culture and a vibrant atmosphere, complete with some of the best ethic food and markets in the city.
- 2 minute walk to Trestle Restaurant
- 2 minute walk to Réveille Coffee
- Less than 5 minute walk to Beat Museum
- 10 minute walk to Safeway
- 3 minute walk to Portsmouth Square
469 Reviews 3.2
- What is the Wi-Fi speed?Wifi internet speed is 9.0 mb for download and 6.0mb for upload
- What are the rules for overnight guests?No more than 2 guests for up to 15 consecutive nights or more than 30 calendar days in the year (from the lease).
- How many people live in the house/apartment?There are 150 rooms and 3 floors.
- How many people share the bathroom?There are 7 bathrooms for 61 rooms except for the 2nd floor which has 5 bathrooms.