Each room features works of art from emerging artists meant to provide guests with an interactive experience. The property has rooms available with both shared and private bathrooms. Walking distance to cafe’s, parks, and lounges.
- No pets allowed
- No parties
Downtown San Francisco is also known as the Financial District, and is home to all of the cities six Fortune 500 companies. Downtown also has a number of impressive skyscrapers, and a number of art galleries mixed in with the offices, as well as the Tadich Grill—San Francisco’s oldest operating restaurant.
- 20 km to San Francisco International Airport
- 7 km to Golden Gate Bridge
- 2 km to Pier 39
- 0.5 km to Academy of Art University
- 0.3 km to BART - Montgomery St. Station
- Is there parking?There is no parking available at the property. There are parking garages in the area for a fee per night. 444 Sutter Stockton Garage $45-$50 per night or at 450 Sutter Garage $45-$50 per night Prices may change at anytime