Each room features works of art from emerging artists meant to provide guests with an interactive experience. The property has rooms available with both shared and private bathrooms. Walking distance to cafe’s, parks, and lounges.
No smoking and No pets allowed. The property will ask the guest to sign a document with their policies listed upon check-in
Downtown San Francisco is also known as the Financial District, and is home to all of the cities six Fortune 500 companies. Downtown also has a number of impressive skyscrapers, and a number of art galleries mixed in with the offices, as well as the Tadich Grill—San Francisco’s oldest operating restaurant.
- Union Square
- Moscone Center
- China Town
- North Beach
- 5 minute walk to Crocker Galleria Shopping
- 3 minute walk to Hops & Hominy Restaurant
- Down the street from The Irish Bank Pub
- 5 minute walk to St Mary's Square Park
- Is there parking?There is no parking available at the property.