Updated Victorian home located in a transit-friendly residential neighborhood in the heart of the city. Walking distance to cafe's, markets, and parks. Whether you are a professional on a short term work assignment or new to San Francisco and need a temporary place until you learn more about the city, this home is the right choice for you. Students, professionals, and long term tourists also find an enriching home here. The private hotel-style rooms accommodate one or two people. Meet others new to town in the 3 shared gourmet kitchens.
Please note: The housekeeper will clean the common areas (hallways, shared kitchen, and shared bathrooms) three times a week for no extra charge. The housekeeper does not have access to your room and will not clean it.
Lower Haight is a neighborhood that is well known for its relaxed, come-as-you-are vibe. Particularly popular with younger people, Lower Haight tends to have more bike and foot traffic than cars or busses, and its home to a number of coffee houses and art galleries, as well as plentiful craft beer bars and plenty of clubs with dancing and vibrant music.
- 5 minute walk to Wholefoods and Safeway
- Two blocks from Church and Market
- A short walk to Iza Ramen & El Castillito
- 7 minute walk to The Mint Karaoke Lounge
- 15 minute walk to Buena Vista Park
- 5 minute walk to Toronado or Danny Coyle's Bar
- What are the rules for overnight guests?One guest for a maximum of 15 days.
- Can a friend and I book the shared room together? Are couples allowed?Up to two people may stay in a room.
- Are there laundry facilities?We have a coin-operated washer and dryer.
- Is there parking? If so, what is the cost?A parking permit can be purchased from the city for residents to park in the neighborhood for approximately $100 per year. https://www.sfmta.com/services/permits-citations/parking-permits/residential-area-permits/rpp-types/permanent-residents
- How many people share the kitchen?Custom kitchen on each of the 3 floors. Every room has an assigned cabinet and assigned space in the refrigerator and freezer.