*BOOK THIS MONTH AND TAKE $200 OFF PER MONTH FOR 3 MONTHS!* Enjoy an extended stay in a completely remodeled historic building in Jackson Square. Great location near North Beach and the Financial District. Close to dozens of cafes, restaurants, and markets. Light-filled rooms and natural wood paneling throughout create a warm cozy ambiance. The property has a fully equipped shared kitchen, 24-hour security, on-site laundry room, weekly maid service, and a TV lounge.
- No pets allowed
- 15.2 miles to San Francisco International Airport
- 0.5 miles to supermarket
- 0.1 miles to restaurants, bars and cafes
- 0.4 miles to Chinatown
- 1 mile to the Pier
- Are linens/towels included?Linens, yes. Towels, no.
- Are there laundry facilities?Laundry room with 8 washers and dryers
- Is there parking? There is parking available for an additional charge. Zipcars are also available in the parking lot.
- How many people live in the house/apartment?There are 100 rooms. The maximum number of people is over 100. There are about 5 floors throughout the property.
- What items are available to use in the kitchen?Fully equipped community kitchen includes two ranges, two microwaves, two sinks, dishwasher and Kikko coffee vending machine for espresso, cappuccino, lattes, and more. Relax in our lounge with a flat screen TV, WiFi and comfortable seating.
- How many people share the bathroom?There are 8-10 lavatories and 8 showers on each floor. The residents on each floor share these amongst themselves and the number of people with whom guests share varies based on our occupancy. It’s difficult to quantify but evenly distributed this would amount to 3-5 people per floor sharing a lavatory and 6 – 7 per shower; again that would be an estimate based on occupancy divided evenly by the number of bathrooms. 4 to 1 ratio of showers/ bathrooms to guests.