Co-living space that hosts entrepreneurs, inventors, artists and professional community from all over the world. Located in Russian Hill with a shared kitchen and laundry on-site. Walking distance to restaurants, cafes & parks.
Russian Hill is a quiet, posh neighborhood that is perhaps best known for Lombard Street, the city’s infamously crooked road. The streets here are notoriously steep, and the iconic cable cars make the journey with no problems. In Russian Hill, you can get a great view of the Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz Island and the entire Bay area itself, and there are plenty of shops and restaurants to boot.
- 6 minute walk to North Star Cafe & Trattoria Contadina
- 5 minutes to San Francisco Cable Car Museum
- 4 minute walk to Kam Po Kitchen
- Less than 5 minute walk to Ina Coolbrith Park
- Near Jackson Market
- What items are available to use in the kitchen?We provide all kitchen utensils, cutlery, plates, and bath supplies. All you need to do is arrive with a bag and you’re all set!
- Are linens/towels included?We provide bedding and linens.
- How many people live in the house/apartment?The property has 3 floors and room available for up to 18 people.
- Is there parking? If so, what is the cost?We don’t have any parking on-site, however, there are several parking garages in the neighborhood, as well as street parking. Please be wary of street parking rules to avoid getting towed. We are not responsible for any towing of your vehicle(s).
- What utilities are included in the rent?Your all-in-one monthly bill covers council tax, utility bills, Wi-Fi, room cleaning, linen changes, access to communal spaces, & community events.
- Can a friend and I book the shared room together?Yes! If there is availability, it is not a problem!
- Are couples allowed?Yes, there are rooms available for couples, starting at $2,400/monthly
- What are the rules for overnight guests?It’s 1 additional guest per room per stay if you’re staying in a non-shared dorm. You will need to first email us about an upcoming guest - and then you’ll be all set.
- Does the property allow pets?No, unless they are Service Animals - please make arrangements for that in advance and discuss it with us.
- Are the shared rooms mixed gender?No, the shared rooms are separated by gender.
- Can I view the property?Tours can be requested when submitting your application. Please reach out to email@example.com to schedule a viewing. Please note that we require at least 48 hours’ notice for viewings.