Originally built in the months following the great earthquake of 1906, the hotel saw a complete renovation in 2013-2014. During the project, we had one goal: create an atmosphere with you, our guest, in mind. Where you might find a bit of sanctuary from a day busy with meetings or just out seeing the sights. A place to relax and recharge. Named after the Mission San Francisco de Asis (built in 1776) and called the “Heart of San Francisco” for its geographical location, this hidden gem also has something rare in these parts……the sunniest weather in town. Protected from the usual cold sea winds by three surrounding hills, it is a special place, this “city within a city’, full of flavor, rich history, great shopping, art and some of the best restaurants in town. A place worth exploring.
Guest will sign the lease upon check-in. Guests must be quiet between 23:00 and 07:00 Paid parking is located nearby.
- No pets allowed
- No parties
- Kids friendly
Frequently referred to simply as The Mission, the Mission District neighborhood is high-energy and heavily influenced by its Latino roots. In the Mission District, you can find everything from live music and tattoo parlors to craft cocktail bars and taco stands, along with the oldest standing building in the entire city.
- 17 km to San Francisco International Airport
- 7 km to Golden Gate Bridge
- 0.1 miles to restaurants, bars and cafes
- 6 km to Alcatraz
- 3 km to Oracle Park
- 0.4 miles to supermarket
- 0.2 miles to 16th St Mission Subway Station
- Is there parking available?Street parking is fairly easy. We strongly recommend the garage around the corner; 42 Hoff street garage. They charge $33 for 24 hrs, which is a fair price for SF prices.