4 Bedroom 3 Bathroom House. Rate includes all furnishings and access to amazing community events such as Yoga and Day Excursions. The living room is set up with a luxurious couch, chairs and smart TV! Housemates are working professionals in their 20's and 30's, who enjoy spending time together. The property is walking distance to Golden Gate Park, Safeway, & plentiful restaurants.
- No pets allowed
- No parties
Inner Richmond is somewhat of a melting pot, with plentiful restaurants serving everything from dim sum to traditional Russian dishes to your classic Irish pub fare. The Inner Richmond sometimes referred to as New Chinatown, due to its massive amount of ethnic shops. There is a wonderful bookstore in this neighborhood—Green Apple Books—as well as a number of open-air bazaars and stands with unique treasures.
- 10 minute walk to Safeway
- 1 mile from Golden Gate Park
- 4 minute drive from University of San Francisco
- 8 minute walk to Rise & Grind Coffee and Tea
- Can I view the property?Tours can be requested when submitting your application. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a viewing. Please note that we require at least 48 hours’ notice for viewings.
- Are linens/towels included?Towels and duvet/blankets are not included.
- Is there parking? If so, what is the cost?Street parking is available.
- What items are available to use in the kitchen?All kitchen utensils are provided (Pans, Dishes, Cups, Silverware)
- How many people share the bathroom?There are 3 bathrooms in this 4 bedroom house.