This co-living space is located in the SOMA area. Walking distance to the Civic Center Subway Station, Victoria Manalo Draves Park, and Trader Joes. Near many wonderful restaurants, cafes, bars, & yoga studios. It features large common space, common kitchen, bike racks and laundry facilities on site. 50 newly remodeled rooms come fully furnished with hardwood floors, also offering all Utilities and WIFI at no extra cost. The building is ideal for students or professionals working in SOMA or Financial District.
Property has House Rules that will be signed before check-in such as - There should be no loud noise, or radio playing, which disturbs other residents. Violent behavior or threats of any kind are strictly prohibited. Please speak with courtesy to all staff members as well as tenants. Absolutely no use or possession of illegal drugs in the hotel.
Also known as South of Market, SoMa is home to a large number of warehouses, and it is quite large and widespread, which means it’s not over crowded. You can visit the Oracle Park where the San Francisco Giants play, visit several museums or take advantage of SoMa’s chic nightclubs.
- 2 minute walk to Victoria Manalo Draves Park
- 12 min walk to Trader Joe´s
- 1 minute walk to Sightglass Coffee
- Short walk to Iza Ramen SOMA
- What are the rules for overnight guests?No overnight guests unless prior permission is given by the manager. A written request two hours before the guest’s arrival must be given to the house manager. Only one guest per tenant per night is allowed, limited to a maximum of 8 nights per month.
- Are linens included?Yes, bed linens are provided.
- Can I view the property?Tours can be requested when submitting your application. Please reach out to email@example.com to schedule a viewing. Please note that we require at least 48 hours’ notice for viewings.
- How many people live in the house/apartment?There are 40 furnished rooms.