This co-living space is located in great Lower Nob Hill location. This is a vibrant area that is centrally located near numerous shops and restaurants as well as Saint Francis Memorial Hospital. Just minutes away from the famous Union Square, Financial District, Chinatown and the Van Ness Corridor. Near major public transportation and relatively easy access to the freeways to the East Bay or Peninsula. The property offers variety of newly renovated rooms - singles, doubles & triples, and great community areas - lobby, kitchen, study room, living room and bike room. Rooms come fully furnished with hardwood floors, also offering all Utilities and WIFI at no extra cost.
Bed in a Triple Room
1 Guest(s) · 3 Twin Bed
Bed in a Double Room
1 Guest(s) · 2 Twin Bed
Single Room with Shared Bathroom
1 Guest(s) · 1 Twin Bed
Double Room (Full double, bunk bed) with Shared Bathroom
2 Guest(s) · 2 Twin Bed
Single Room with Private Bathroom (limited availability)
1 Guest(s) · 1 Full Bed
Property has House Rules that will be signed before check-in such as - There should be no loud noise, or radio playing, which disturbs other residents. Violent behavior or threats of any kind are strictly prohibited. Please speak with courtesy to all staff members as well as tenants. Absolutely no use or possession of illegal drugs in the hotel.
Nob Hill is a neighborhood built for those with a finer taste in life, so it’s no surprise that it was once the site of the mansions which were home to the biggest railroad tycoons. There is a gorgeous park in Nob Hill, and Grace Cathedral, a huge Gothic church. You’ll also find some of the city’s poshest hotels, shops and restaurants in Nob Hill.
- 7 min walk to Trader Joe's
- 14 min walk to Whole Foods Market
- 7 min walk to Huntington Park
- 17 min walk to Powell Street Subway Station
- 10 min walk to Union Square
- 5 minute walk to Nourish Cafe & Zeki's Bar
- 2 minute walk to Another Cafe
- Are the shared rooms mixed gender?No.
- What are the rules for overnight guests?No overnight guests unless prior permission is given by the manager. A written request two hours before the guest’s arrival must be given to the manager.
- Do the rooms have locks?Yes, as per the house rules.
- Are linens/towels included?Yes, bed linens are provided.
- Can a friend and I book the shared room together? Are couples allowed?Yes, some of our rooms are for double occupancy. Some rooms are set up with bunk beds, others with two separate beds or one double bed.
- Is there parking? If so, what is the cost?No. Central San Francisco is really busy and parking is expensive, so we would advise you to avoid bringing your own car. If you need a parking spot, there are parking lots that offer a monthly rate.
- Can I view the property?Tours can be requested when submitting your application. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a viewing. Please note that we require at least 48 hours’ notice for viewings.
- What items are available to use in the kitchen?Renovated Large kitchen- fully equipped 3 microwaves New 2 30” stainless steel stoves New 2 large stainless steel refrigerators New 2 large sinks New Large table and chairs
- How many people share the bathroom?There is a minimum of 2 toilets and 2 showers on each floor. There are about 6 rooms per bathroom. They are cleaned daily.