Located in the one of the most desirable neighborhood, Little Italy, downtown San Diego! San Diego Harbor, Seaport Village, Gaslamp, and Balboa Park are within walking distance. 3 minutes short walk to the Little Italy Trolley Station! You will find many restaurants, coffee shops, bars, hotels and boutiques in our neighborhood. Live music and events are happening almost every day. Farmer’s Market is coming on Wednesdays and Saturdays, a block away from us! You will love our neighborhood! BOOK FOR 3 MONTHS OR MORE AND GET 300$ OFF YOUR FIRST MONTH RENT. PLEASE INQUIRE FOR MORE DETAILS
Pet's allowed at an additional cost of 50$ per month, restrictions apply, please inquire. Bi-weekly housekeeping included.
- No parties
- Pet allowed
- Little Italy Mercato Farmers' Market
- Amici Park
- 7 min walk to County Center/Little Italy Transit Stop
- 10 min walk to Waterfront Park
- Is parking available?Parking available at an additional cost : monthly: $150. Weekly: $50. Nightly: $10. $20 refundable deposit is required for parking card.*
- How big are the units?A small room is approx. 180 sq. ft., a large room is approx. 230 sq. ft., and a double occupancy room is approx. 230 sq. ft.
- Is there internet in the units?Complimentary wireless Internet access is available throughout the building. We also have community PCs for our guests.
- Are utilities included?Yes, all utilities are included in the rent.
- Are the units furnished?Units are simply furnished, with twin size or full size beds, a chest of drawers and a wardrobe. The units are also equipped with a TV, a telephone, a small fridge and a microwave.
- Is there a private bathroom in the unit?All units have a private bathroom.
- Is there a kitchen in every unit?There is one large common kitchen/eating area shared by all residents. A limited number of cooking utensils are provided.
- Are linens included?Yes, they are included.
- Are pets allowed?Only one dog under 30lbs is accepted.
- Do you have parking spaces?There is an additional charge of $125 per month or $45 per week for a space. However, the parking spaces are limited and parking reservation is on a first come first served basis.