Located in the heart of Hillcrest! The hip and trendy neighborhood offers fantastic restaurants, clubs, bars, groceries stores, and gyms. Anything you may need within walking distance!! Great transportations to downtown, beaches and shopping malls!!! BOOK FOR 3 MONTHS OR MORE AND GET 300$ OFF YOUR FIRST MONTH RENT. PLEASE INQUIRE FOR MORE DETAILS
Please note: pets are allowed at an additional fee of 50$ USD per month.
- No parties
- Pet allowed
This hip and happening, LGBTQ-friendly community boasts of a sprightly nightlife, rainbow flags waving from shops, and a walk-friendly atmosphere!
- 3.5 miles to San Diego International Airport
- 0.9 miles to UC San Diego Medical Center
- 0.7 miles to Balboa Park
- 0.6 miles to San Diego Zoo
- 6.3 miles to San Diego State University
- Is parking available?Yes, parking is available at an additional cost. Pricing structure as follows:Monthly: $125. Weekly: $45. Nightly: $8. $20 refundable deposit is required for parking card.
- How big are the units?A small room is approx.. 180 sq. ft., the medium room is approx. 220 sq.ft and a large room is approx.. 260 sq. ft.
- Can I use internet in the unit?Complimentary wireless Internet access is available throughout the building. There are also have community PCs for our guests.
- Are utilities included?Yes, all utilities are included in the rent.
- Are the units furnished?The units are simply furnished, with a full-size bed, a chest of drawers, and a wardrobe. The units are also equipped with a TV, a telephone, a small fridge, and a microwave.
- Is there a private bathroom in the unit?Yes, at all locations, all units have a private bathroom.
- Is there a kitchen in every unit?There is one large common kitchen/eating area shared by all residents. A limited number of cooking utensils are provided.
- Are linens included?Yes, they are included.
- Is there air conditioning and heating in the unit?There is no air conditioning but there is heating. Portable air conditioner may be optional at an additional cost (limited availability).