Located in the heart of beautiful Little Italy neighborhood, we have built an amazing little community ourselves comprised of 18 pods. 14 twin pods in the main area, 2 twin pods in the the back room along with 2 queen pods. Open loft style common area with a kitchen that has a gas stovetop and oven, dining table, kitchen island, countertops for work/hang out time, and a 72 inch tv that is connected to Netflix, Youtube, and Hulu. One bathroom with toilet and shower/tub, one half bath with toilet only. Lockers in the lobby for check-in/checkout (locks provided for $3), and in the main sleeping area. 24 hour secure coded entry, staff onsite 24/7 but hours are 10am-11pm. With repurposed decor, we hope you like our community as much as we do!
Please note: No tenting or covering the front of your pod. This is a transparent community. Quiet hours as of 10pm to 10am No visitors allowed. Everyone must be registered at the desk No drugs, excessive inebriation, or public nudity.
- Adults only
- No parties
- 17 km to La Jolla Cove
- 11 km to San Diego State University
- 6 km to University of San Diego
- 3 km to San Diego International Airport
- 2 km to Balboa Park
- 1 km to San Diego - Santa Fe Depot Amtrak Station
- Can 2 people share a pod?The twin pod sleeps 1 and the queen pod sleeps 2.
- What is included?Linens, towel, toiletries, WIFI, food in the fridge, bicycles, computer access, laundry for $5/load, housekeeping, and maintenance.
- What is a pod?A pod is a hand-built, high-end bunk bed complete with your own flat screen tv, personal outlets, and night light. Our wooden structures have staircases that allow easy access to the top pods and provide the stability that metal bunk beds don’t offer.
- Is there parking available?Yes, 2 spots for $20/night valid until noon the next day, or street parking