Just footsteps away from Selarón’s mosaic stairs and the Lapa Arches, Selina Lapa is a magnet for international travelers, Rio’s emerging artists, and creative entrepreneurs. Features include a South American-inspired restaurant, rooftop terrace, yoga deck, cocktail bar, and a movie room. Plus, you’ll meet local musicians at Lapa55 Radio- our in-house radio station dedicated to broadcasting infectious sounds and inspiring stories. Become a part of the city’s budding start-up scene at our cowork space, complete with hot desks, communal areas, and a strong WiFi connection, before diving into the city’s art scene at the Rio Art Museum and the Graffiti Wall. Tour Sugarloaf Mountain, Christ the Redeemer, and Copacabana’s beach palace with our expert guides and enjoy Brazilian beats in some of Rio’s hottest samba spots until the early hours.
Please note that there are additional cost to access co-working spaces and facilities at Selina. Please inquire to access fee structure.
- Kids friendly
- Pet allowed
- 13.4 km to Rio de Janeiro/Galeao International Airport
- 0.3 km to Santa Teresa
- 1.2 km to Santos Dumont Domestic Airport
- 1.1 km to Museum Modern Art
- 100 m to restaurants, bars and cafes
- 0.3 km to Santa Teresa Tram
- 0.2 km to Passeio Público Park
- 1.1 km to Waterfront
- 150 m to supermarket
- Is there a shuttle service available ?Yes, at an additional charge, upon request. Please inquire.
- Is there a restaurant on site?Yes there is a Brazilian cuisine restaurant on site Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner Menu: À la carte
Add dates for prices
Moderate. Free for 24 hours after booking. Cancellation requests made 24 hours after the booking is confirmed and 7 days before check-in will incur a 50% penalty on the first month’s rent. After that, a penalty equal to the first month’s rent. Read more in our