Venice Beach Glyndon Co-living has a total of 4 private bedrooms with shared bathrooms, 1 private room with a private bathroom, and 1 studio next to the house with a bathroom, living space and kitchen. It is walking distance to Costco and Venice Boulevard. All utilities and wifi are included.
1. CHECK-IN/CHECK-OUT: Check-in/check-out times are not flexible. 2. NO SHOES: Please leave shoes at the entrance. 3. NO SMOKING: Smoking is not allowed on the property, yes this includes balconies. Please smoke outside far away from the property. 4. NO EXTRA GUESTS: People other than those in your confirmed reservation may not visit or stay overnight in the property without prior authorization. You must not exceed the occupancy limit associated with the rental property or a fee will be assessed per extra guest per day/night. 5. NO NOISE AFTER 10:00 PM: You must not create excessive noise at a level that disturbs other guests or neighbors. 6. BE MINDFUL: Please maintain the space orderly and clean and be conscientious of other guests. Common areas are professionally cleaned once a week, but there is no daily housekeeping service. We provide a monthly courtesy room cleaning for all reservations of 30 nights or more per request. 7. SECURITY: Please turn off all lights and appliances and close/lock all doors and windows on your way out. 8. NO PETS: Pets are not allowed on the property without prior authorization. 9. PARKING: Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing
Venice is infamous for its laid-back, surfer mixed with bohemian vibe. It’s a beachfront neighborhood that’s great for simply sitting back and people-watching, as you will encounter people of all kinds here. Of course, there’s plenty else to keep you entertained in Venice, from fortune tellers and street performers to live musicians and magicians.
- 2 min walk to Costco
- 2 min walk to Venice Blvd
- Venice Blvd @ Glyndon Ave
- Lincoln Blvd @ Zanja St
- 10-minute walk to Starbucks
- 10-minute walk to In-N-Out Burger