This creative house in East Hollywood features ‘pods’ in shared rooms that are a similar layout to a Japanese sleeping pod hotel. It is walking distance to the Bangkok Market and Waba Grill. This is part of a family of properties and includes access to amazing events, including acting classes, vocal classes, dance classes, and more! The pod has a clothes rail, storage under the bed, and includes a locker. All utilities are included.
We are looking for fun, clean, and ambitious creatives to move into our shared creative house in East Hollywood. It’s month-to-month, so you can stay a month, or a year, depending on what you need! We are all pursuing creative careers in Los Angeles: dance, acting, music, film, animation, photography, and more. Collaborate on projects together with other inspiring creatives while also saving money on rent!
- A music recording studio a couple blocks away
- A photo studio/self-tape room also a couple blocks away
- 5-minute walk to Bangkok Market
- 2-minute walk to Waba Grill
- Are linens/towels included?Yes, it is included in the bedding fee; sheet set, pillow, pillowcase, comforter.
- Can I view the property?Tours can be requested when submitting your application. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a viewing. Tours: Monday to Friday between 10am and 4pm. Please note that we require at least 48 hours’ notice for viewings.
- How many people live in the house/apartment?There are 44 beds across 3 rooms.
- What items are available to use in the kitchen?In the kitchen, we have all pots, pans, toaster, microwave, blender, utensils, dish soap, coffee maker, knives, cutting boards, etc. They also provide members with their own personal silverware, plate, cup, bowl, and glass.
- How many people share the bathroom?There are 6 bathrooms. In the bathroom, we provide toilet paper, hand soap, and hand towels. Members must have their own toiletries and shampoo and such.