Podshare is a co-living space in the trendy Los Feliz/Silverlake area featuring 10 pods in an industrial loft style space. If you love interior design, small communities, and local neighborhoods, you MUST co-live at PodShare. As a PodShare guest, you are welcome to visit our other locations from 10am to 11pm for the duration of your stay (DTLA and Hollywood) to co-live, co-work, and enjoy the shared amenities like bikes, showers, lockers, WIFI, computers. The Sunset/Vermont exit off the red line is steps to Kaiser Permanente so it’s no surprise this location hosts traveling nurses, as well hospitality employees who can walk to Sunset Junction. This location is only 980 sq ft with 10 pods in a converted marijuana dispensary. We take pride in the precedent that this project set in the city of Los Angeles.
General: Reception: 10am - 11pm. No curfew. We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age.
- Adults only
- LA City College - 1 Mile
- Vons supermarket - Walking distance
- Kaiser Permanente - Walking distance
- Vista Theater - Walking distance
- What is a pod?A pod is a hand-built, high-end bunk bed complete with your own flat screen tv, personal outlets, and night light. Our wooden structures have staircases that allow easy access to the top pods and provide the stability that metal bunk beds don’t offer.
- What is included?Linens, towel, toiletries, WIFI, food in the fridge, bicycles, computer access, laundry for $5/load, housekeeping, and maintenance.
- Can 2 people share a pod?The twin pod sleeps 1 and the queen pod sleeps 2.