SOTA K-TOWN is located in Macarthur Park in Los Angeles. This property features a fully equipped kitchen, patio with outdoor furniture, and coworking area. It is a 5-minute walk to Wi Spa and Lafayette Recreation Center and is located right beside Korea Town. Daily housekeeping, including change of bedding once a week, is included as well as all utilities and wifi.
Private parking is possible on site (reservation is needed) and costs USD 150.
MacArthur Park in Los Angeles dates all the way back to the 19th century and was designated as the City of Los Angeles Historic Cultural Monument #100 in the 1940’s. The park includes a lake, an amphitheater, and plenty of recreational space. MacArthur Park has grown into one of the most culturally iconic locations in LA and is featured in a Charles Chaplin film as well as popular TV shows and movies like The Amazing Spider Man and The Fresh Prince of Bel-air.
- 6 min walk to MacArthur Park
- 10 min walk to Wilshire / Vermont Station
- 15 min walk to Walgreens, Ihop, Denny´s
- Are the shared rooms mixed gender?We have separate rooms for Male and Female.
- Are there laundry facilities?No on-site laundry at this moment, but there is a laundromat right next door.
- Is there parking? If so, what is the cost?There is private parking for $200 monthly.
- How many people live in the house/apartment?There are 54 beds in total and 6 bathrooms.