Hobart House - Co-living house for artists in East Hollywood, complete with a dance room, screening room, self-tape room/photo studio, art studio, pod beds, coin-op laundry, and so much more. Residents are a group of comedians, playwrights, screenwriters, novelists, illustrators, DJs, animators, directors, photographers, painters, dancers, visual artists, sculptors, designers, musicians, percussionists, singers, and otherwise creative people who live together and focus their time and energy on their careers. All utilities and wifi are included.
This is for a bed in a shared house in East Hollywood, Los Angeles. Guys and girls rooms are in separate bedrooms. All common areas are shared. To foster a sense of community, weekly activities for all members - regular family dinners (included in your rent), acting classes, dance classes, photography classes, vocal lessons, house concerts, and more! These events are all free, included in the cost of rent.
Home to the Dixie Hollywood Hotel, East Hollywood also houses Los Angeles City College, so there’s a definite youthful vibe here. With its art-deco charm and charming stores, East Hollywood is a haven for artists and free spirits alike, with plentiful opportunities for dining as well.
- Lemon Grove Recreation Center
- Raleigh Studios Hollywood
- Van Ness Avenue Elementary School
- What are the rules for overnight guests/guests?The property allows guests until 10PM.
- Are linens/towels included?Yes, it is included in the bedding fee; sheet set, pillow, pillowcase, comforter.
- Are there laundry facilities?Yes, coin-op laundry.
- Is there parking? If so, what is the cost?Parking is very tight. Only parking is 2-8 blocks away, first come first serve.
- Can I view the property?Tours can be requested when submitting your application. Please reach out to email@example.com to schedule a viewing. Tours: Monday to Friday between 10am and 4pm. Please note that we require at least 48 hours’ notice for viewings.
- How many people live in the house/apartment?There are 4 different townhouses. There are 96 beds in 16 rooms spread across the 4 townhouses.
- What items are available to use in the kitchen?In the kitchen, we have all pots, pans, toaster, microwave, blender, utensils, dish soap, coffee maker, knives, cutting boards, etc. They also provide members with their own personal silverware, plate, cup, bowl, and glass.
- How many people share the bathroom?There are 18 bathrooms across 4 different townhouses. In the bathroom, we provide toilet paper, hand soap, and hand towels. Members must have their own toiletries and shampoo and such.