Located in Hollywood, H Place Co-living features a shared lounge, a terrace and a shared kitchen. Each unit features a patio, a kitchen with a dishwasher, a dining area and a flat-screen TV, while the shared bathroom includes a bath and a hairdryer. A microwave, a fridge and oven are also provided, as well as a kettle and a coffee machine. Daily housekeeping, including change of bedding once a week, is included as well as all utilities and wifi.
Private parking is possible on site (reservation is needed) and costs USD 200 per month.
- No pets allowed
- No parties
Hollywood is synonymous with show business and celebrity, from its giant letters emblazoned on the hillside to the walk of fame and multiple film studios. There’s a huge amount to see and do in Hollywood, but keep in mind it is a primary tourist destination, so it’s prone to crowds.
- 7 min walk to Walgreens
- 7 min walk to LA Fitness
- 12 min walk to Hollywood Recreation Center Park
- 5 min walk to Starbucks
- 20 min walk to Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Gower St. @ Fountain Ave.
- Fountain Ave. @ Vine St.
- What utilities are included in the rent?All utilities and WiFi are included.
- Is there parking? If so, what is the cost?Yes, $200 monthly
- How many people live in the house/apartment?There are a total of 28 beds in this shared house.
- What items are available to use in the kitchen?A microwave, a fridge and oven are also provided, as well as a kettle and a coffee machine.