Sunset House - Co-living house for artists located on the iconic Sunset Blvd. in Los Angeles, has a large recording studio, guitars, office space, printer, house computer, indoor stage, photo studio, pod beds, and coin-op laundry, not to mention a killer location. Residents are a group of comedians, playwrights, screenwriters, novelists, illustrators, DJs, animators, directors, photographers, painters, dancers, visual artists, sculptors, designers, musicians, percussionists, singers, and otherwise creative people who live together and focus their time and energy on their careers. All utilities and wifi are included.
This is for a bed in a shared house in Sunset Blvd, Los Angeles. Guys and girls rooms are in separate bedrooms. All common areas are shared. To foster a sense of community, weekly activities for all members - regular family dinners (included in your rent), acting classes, dance classes, photography classes, vocal lessons, house concerts, and more! These events are all free, included in the cost of rent.
- No pets allowed
- Barlow Respiratory Hospital
- Echo Park Lake
- Dodger Stadium
- LAPD Police Academy/Elysian Park
- What are the rules for overnight guests/guests?Guests are allowed until 10 PM.
- Are linens/towels included?Yes, it is included in the bedding fee; sheet set, pillow, pillowcase, comforter.
- Are there laundry facilities?Yes, coin operated laundry.
- Is there parking? If so, what is the cost?There is street parking only.
- Can I view the property?Tours can be requested when submitting your application. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a viewing. Tours: Monday to Friday between 10am and 4pm. Please note that we require at least 48 hours’ notice for viewings.
- How many people live in the house/apartment?Bedrooms have 6-10 residents per room, but sleeping pod beds make room more private. There are 40 residents total
- What items are available to use in the kitchen?In the kitchen, we have all pots, pans, toaster, microwave, blender, utensils, dish soap, coffee maker, knives, cutting boards, etc. They also provide members with their own personal silverware, plate, cup, bowl, and glass.
- How many people share the bathroom?There are 3.5 bathrooms total shared amongst a maximum of 40 people. In the bathroom, we provide toilet paper, hand soap, and hand towels. Members must have their own toiletries and shampoo and such.