Hoover St. sits perfectly in the Silver Lake area of LA, with this home including a photo studio, office space, printer, house computer, hot tub, piano, guitars, outdoor hammocks, coin-op laundry, co-working space, and more. Residents are a group of comedians, playwrights, screenwriters, novelists, illustrators, DJs, animators, directors, photographers, painters, dancers, visual artists, sculptors, designers, musicians, percussionists, singers, and otherwise creative people who live together and focus their time and energy on their careers. All utilities and wifi are included.
This is for a bed in a shared house in Hoover St, Los Angeles. Guys and girls rooms are in separate bedrooms. All common areas are shared. To foster a sense of community, weekly activities for all members - regular family dinners (included in your rent), acting classes, dance classes, photography classes, vocal lessons, house concerts, and more! These events are all free, included in the cost of rent.
Silverlake is a residential neighborhood that has a reservoir with excellent walking trails, as well as some impressive examples of more modern architectural styles. There is a definite trendy vibe to Silverlake, boasting the latest in inventive cuisine options, hip bars and plenty of unique shopping options.
- Gabba Gallery
- Close to fast-food chains and Convenience stores
- What are the rules for overnight guests/guests?The property allows guests until 10PM.
- Are linens/towels included?Yes, it is included in the bedding fee; sheet set, pillow, pillowcase, comforter.
- Are there laundry facilities?Yes, coin-op laundry.
- Is there parking? If so, what is the cost?There is street parking only.
- Can I view the property?Tours can be requested when submitting your application. Please reach out to email@example.com to schedule a viewing. Tours: Monday to Friday between 10am and 4pm. Please note that we require at least 48 hours’ notice for viewings.
- How many people live in the house/apartment?29 residents in total.
- What items are available to use in the kitchen?In the kitchen, we have all pots, pans, toaster, microwave, blender, utensils, dish soap, coffee maker, knives, cutting boards, etc. They also provide members with their own personal silverware, plate, cup, bowl, and glass.
- How many people share the kitchen?There are 2 kitchens shared amongst a maximum of 29 people.
- How many people share the bathroom?There are 4 bathrooms in total. In the bathroom, we provide toilet paper, hand soap, and hand towels. Members must have their own toiletries and shampoo and such.