Pimlico Furnished Studios are located in the borough of Westminster. It´s a wonderful, quiet residential area with lots of greenery as well as being a short walk from the river Thames. Pimlico underground station (Victoria Line) is a 5 minute walk, a 10 minute walk to Victoria underground/train/coach station (District and Circle Lines), and 5 minutes from the Thames, buses, shops, cafes and restaurants. Buckingham Palace, The Tate Modern and Westminster Abbey. All utilities and wifi are included.
*Please note: The rates are listed and will be charged in USD* Lower Rates are available for stays 6 months and over.
Pimlico still has an old-world feel that many people think about when they think of London. Even the businesses are old fashioned, with book binders, small bakeries, market stalls, and cobblers. There are a few small, tucked-away cafes in Pimlico that offer up traditional foods without the fuss, like the local institutio 'Grumbles on Churton Street'.
- 10 min walk to Victoria underground/train/coach station (District and Circle Lines)
- 5 minutes’ walk to Pimlico und5 min walk to Pimlico underground station (Victoria Line)
- 5 min walk to Thames River, buses, shops, cafes and restaurants
- 5 min walk to Tesco Express
- 10 min to Westminster Abbey