Selina Bogota Parque 93 is only two blocks away from the famous Parque de la 93 and features a fully-equipped coworking space, wellness centre, movie theatre, library, playground area, cocktail bar, and a restaurant that serves a healthy menu of regional and international dishes. Take a look at our ever-changing calendar of events including trips to the Salt Cathedral, Monserrate Hills, Virrey Park, and other cultural and historical hotspots in the region. Staying for the weekend? Spend your Sunday weaving through fresh food stalls and artisan workshops in Usaquen’s flea market! Yoga Lessons Wellness area Movie room
Please note that there are additional cost to access co-working spaces and facilities at Selina. Please inquire to access fee structure.
- Kids friendly
- Pet allowed
As its name suggests, Parque 93 contains the most popular park in Bogota. It’s a peaceful place to play chess, watch a soccer game, do some yoga, or even take an art class. Nearby, you can find many of Bogota’s best restaurants, art galleries, boutiques, and nightclubs.
- 11 km to El Dorado International Airport
- 0.4 km to Parque de la 93
- 3.4 km to Royal Center
- 100 m to supermarket
- 150 m to restaurant, bars and cafes
- Is there an airport shuttle available?Yes, an airport shuttle can be arranged, at an additional cost. Please inquire
- Is there a restaurant onsite?Yes, there is a restaurant onsite. Cuisine: Local, International Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Cocktail hour Menu: À la carte