Bouldin Creek Co-living has 6 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms, 3 of which are private suites with bathrooms. There’s an open workspace in the centre of the house, making it easy to meet your housemates as well as getting work done in a light and comfortable environment. The house is filled with daylight and surrounded by trees, giving you a sense of space in the city. There’s also a large communal kitchen and lounge area on the ground floor, finished with modern decor and all the appliances you may need. All utilities and Wifi are included.
1. CHECK-IN/CHECK-OUT: Check-in/check-out times are not flexible. 2. NO SHOES: Please leave shoes at the entrance. 3. NO SMOKING: Smoking is not allowed on the property, yes this includes balconies. Please smoke outside far away from the property. 4. NO EXTRA GUESTS: People other than those in your confirmed reservation may not visit or stay overnight in the property without prior authorization. You must not exceed the occupancy limit associated with the rental property or a fee will be assessed per extra guest per day/night. 5. NO NOISE AFTER 10:00 PM: You must not create excessive noise at a level that disturbs other guests or neighbors. 6. BE MINDFUL: Please maintain the space orderly and clean and be conscientious of other guests. Common areas are professionally cleaned once a week, but there is no daily housekeeping service. We provide a monthly courtesy room cleaning for all reservations of 30 nights or more per request. 7. SECURITY: Please turn off all lights and appliances and close/lock all doors and windows on your way out. 8. NO PETS: Pets are not allowed on the property without prior authorization. 9. PARKING: Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing
Bouldin Creek is one of the oldest Austin neighborhoods, dating back to the start of the 20th Century. It offers a wide assortment of local stores, cafes, coffee shops, and restaurants, and is adjacent to the major shopping district of South Congress Avenue. Bouldin Creek is also conveniently located close to downtown, the hike and bike trail by the lake, and Barton Creek and Zilker Park.
- 1 min walk to Seventh Flag Coffee
- 5 min walk to Restaurants
- 8min walk to Nicholas Dawson Neighborhood Park
- 4 min walk to 1311 S 1St/Elizabeth Bus Stop
- 3 min walk to 1601 Bouldin/Monroe Bus Stop