Historic Shoreditch Apartment with Rooftop
Luke Street, Victoria Chambers, EC2A 4EE, London, UK
The apartment is in the heart of Shoreditch / City of London area. Shoreditch is a trendy, hipster area full of creatives, start ups, markets and everything new in London. On the other side you have City of London, the original London full of historic buildings and famous landmarks. This is a 2 bedroom apartment on 4th floor (no elevator) with one bathroom and well equipped kitchen in a historic Victorian building and a stunning rooftop to chill out and enjoy the views, surrounded by restaurants, pubs and street markets. It can comfortably sleep 4 people in the 2 bedrooms and can accommodate 6 people.
• Master bedroom has one double bed (140x200)
• Second bedroom has a bunk bed with two single beds (90x200)
• The lounge has a small double sofa bed (110x200), more suitable for children or 2 adults.
All utilities and Wifi are included.
Furnished Apartment with 2 Bedrooms and 1 Bathroom
6 Guests Full Bed Private Bathroom
Available now $3,700 / Mo
*Please note: The rates are listed and will be charged in USD*
Shoreditch is London's most hip neighborhood. Once the setting for Jack the Ripper's infamous murders, today this is a cool, urban area with trendy restaurants and tons of street art. Shoreditch is a good choice for foodies and craft beer aficionados. Bars, pubs, restaurants, and cafes line the streets, and the area has the reputation of providing you with any food you want at any time of day—from food carts on the streets to Michelin-starred restaurants.
- Lots of yoga studios and gyms are nearby.
- Several supermarkets are within walking distance, some 24 hours.
- 11 min walk to Moorgate Tube
- 9 min walk to Liverpool Street Tube
- 5 min walk to Old Street Tube