Right in the heart of Chicago’s River North prime area with outstanding city and lake views. Conveniently located two blocks west of Michigan Avenue and two blocks south of Chicago Avenue.
In building parking is available at $250 per month. Most units have a King Bed. If not a King, you will have a Queen Bed.
* Open Kitchens, Granite Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances
* Condo controlled Heat/AC wall units
* Fully Furnished Kitchen with all the glasses, pots, pans, silverware etc.
* Units come with linens, towels, sheets and everything you’ll need
* 24/7 Friendly Door staff
* Library Business Center
* 24 Hour Fitness Center
* Beautiful Outdoor Swimming Pool
* Huge Outdoor Deck with Gas BBQ Grills
* Complete Washer/Dryer Facility & on-site Dry Cleaners
* Private Theater Room
* Entertainment & Party Suite
* Cable TV and WiFi Internet included in all units
* Dedicated on-site Management Team
Consider the Gold Coast neighborhood of Chicago if you are looking for a thriving neighborhood that balances charming character with luxury living. Gold Coast is a historic neighborhood nestled along Lake Michigan just north of downtown Chicago, is one of the city’s most affluent areas, rich in history and boasting some of the greatest dining, shopping, and living.
Jewel Foods, Whole Foods & Trader Joes only a few blocks away