We are a community-oriented Coliving company that offers the easiest way to rent your room or bed, with the possibility to move-in even within a few hours. We offer the most affordable prices with great quality of service and it's the best value for money.
As our resident, you’ll enjoy free unlimited access to 120 GYMs as well as to 15 co-working spaces around New York City.
Our Manhattan Columbus Home is beautiful apartment located on the upper west side of Manhattan, which will make your everyday life as comfortable as it possibly can be: weekly cleaning, all great sized and well-designed private rooms with a queen-size bed, comfortable transportation, spacious living room with smart TV and Netflix. You will pay a flat monthly fee and everything comes included. No utility bills, no unexpected maintenance costs.
You will be accommodated a private bedroom with a queen-size bed, desk, nightstand and closet. All rooms are carefully designed to maximize your living space without compromising your comfort. Your room will be move-in ready, just like the rest of the house; there's no need to even bring a pillow. Each room feels calm, spacious and light, offering the ideal respite from busy city living. Individual lockers provided. Some rooms go without a desk, please ask availability.
Manhattan Columbus Home was exclusively designed to be comfortable for all members in any room of the house. Our Coliving space includes a living room, kitchen, allowing you plenty of room to cook, work and relax, all while getting to know people from all around the world.
Our kitchen is fully stocked with appliances, cookware and everything else you'll need to make a home-cooked meal. It also included: salt, pepper, sugar, coffee grounds, tea, olive oil, paper towels, dish soap, hand soap, and garbage/recycling bags, all of which are routinely restocked.
We provide many bathroom essentials and there are never queues - you’ll never have to wait…
We provide regular weekly cleaning so you can focus fully on your work or study. All our cleaning supplies are eco-friendly and allergen-free. 24/7 security in all common areas.
As the Coronavirus has spread in the States, with some areas declaring a state of emergency, we want to ensure the well-being of all our residents.
We are taking extra measures in disinfecting all common areas on scheduled cleaning days. Additionally, all houses supplied with disinfectant sprays and disinfectant wipes for use in all common areas.
Morningside Heights is bursting at the seams with restaurants, shops, bars, parks, and historical sites. Although it may be known for its younger crowd, this area is also known for its beautiful architecture, and for being quieter and calmer than most areas of Manhattan.
Citibike has a station 2 minutes away from the House.
- 20 min walk from Columbia University
- 15 min walk from Riverside Park
- One block from Central Park
1) Stay overnight is single only. No overnight guest stays.
2) Wash dishes/kitchen appliances every time after food or drinks, clean the sink of the food remains every time after use.
3) Separate the waste - there is a special container for Plastic, Glass, and Metal ONLY.
4)Turn off lights / TV in the main areas when not in use.
5) Check and turn off oven and gas when not in use.
6) Fridge and Food shelves are divided between guests – please use your designated area, otherwise, if you leave the food outside your area – it can be removed during cleaning.
7) Alcohol – being a health-oriented community, we recommend minimizing alcohol consumption.
8) Don’t leave your staff in the common areas – it can be removed to the special Lost and Found boxes.
9) Quiet hours – 10 pm – 8 am (no loud music, talks, TV… etc.)
10) Smoking/Drugs are not allowed.
11) Clean bathroom/toilet after each use and remove any dirt/hair etc.
12) Night check-in (after 9 pm) may be also organized for an extra fee of $35 USD. We can't guarantee check-in between 12:00 am and 9 am, however, if we are able to do it, there will be a $70 late check-in fee.
Confirmed bookings are non-cancellable and non-refundable. If you move out earlier than the agreed term of your stay, you will still be responsible for the monthly payments in accordance with the agreement and may forfeit the deposit.