We are a community-oriented Coliving company that offers the easiest way to rent your room or bed, with the possibility to move-in even within a few hours. We offer the most affordable prices with great quality of service and it's the best value for money.
As our resident, you’ll enjoy free unlimited access to 120 GYMs as well as to 15 co-working spaces around New York City.
Our Bernard Brooklyn Home Home is unparalleled in New York Co-Living's skyline.
The inside amenities have been meticulously thought over, providing you with a main great-sized living room with comfortable co-working space, an ultra-modern fully equipped gym, a big game room with a full line of entertainments and cozy backyard - everything has been crafted to meet the needs of modern city-dwellers. To top this all off is an expansive and mind-blowing rooftop. At night it offers one of Manhattan’s most romantic views.
The amenities at SharedEasy. You will pay a flat monthly fee and everything comes included. No utility bills, no unexpected maintenance costs.
You will be accommodated a / bed in the 3-people shared room / bed in the twin shared room / private room / which is carefully designed to maximize your living space without compromising your comfort. Each room feels calm, spacious and light, offering the ideal respite from busy city living. Your room will be move-in ready, just like the rest of the house; there's no need to even bring a pillow. Individual lockers provided.
All shared rooms are non-mixed gender and well-equipped. Some of 3-people shared rooms has its own private bathroom. Please ask for availability.
All private rooms equipped with a desk, queen-size bed, closet.
Bernard Brooklyn Home was exclusively designed to be comfortable for all members in any room of the house. Our Coliving space includes a living room, kitchen, allowing you plenty of room to cook, work and relax, all while getting to know people from all around the world. You will stay in the 5-6 bedroom apartment with access to all building’s amenities. Enjoy rooftop view or play table football in the game room. Do some work or study at our Coworking zone or simply make a barbeque at the cozy backyard. There's something for every type of resident at the Bernard Brooklyn Home.
Our kitchen is fully stocked with appliances, cookware and everything else you'll need to make a home-cooked meal. We provide regular weekly cleaning so you can focus fully on your work or study. All our cleaning supplies are eco-friendly and allergen-free. 24/7 security in all common areas.
As the Coronavirus has spread in the States, with some areas declaring a state of emergency, we want to ensure the well-being of all our residents.
We are taking extra measures in disinfecting all common areas on scheduled cleaning days. Additionally, all houses supplied with disinfectant sprays and disinfectant wipes for use in all common areas.
Centered in one of Brooklyn’s finest area’s you are close to multi-cultural dining and event centers, parks and art galleries as well as the largest pick of shopping centers to cater for all your needs as well as quick access to most of New York’s businesses and offices.
The C and A Trains run from Manhattan to MacDonough Street via Kingston Throop Station and Nostrand Ave Station. Nostrand Station is a 7 min walk from the house and Kingston Throop Station is a 6 min walk.
1) Stay overnight is single only. No overnight guest stays.
2) Wash dishes/kitchen appliances every time after food or drinks, clean the sink of the food remains every time after use.
3) Separate the waste - there is a special container for Plastic, Glass, and Metal ONLY.
4)Turn off lights / TV in the main areas when not in use.
5) Check and turn off oven and gas when not in use.
6) Fridge and Food shelves are divided between guests – please use your designated area, otherwise, if you leave the food outside your area – it can be removed during cleaning.
7) Alcohol – being a health-oriented community, we recommend minimizing alcohol consumption.
8) Don’t leave your staff in the common areas – it can be removed to the special Lost and Found boxes.
9) Quiet hours – 10 pm – 8 am (no loud music, talks, TV… etc.)
10) Smoking/Drugs are not allowed.
11) Clean bathroom/toilet after each use and remove any dirt/hair etc.
12) Night check-in (after 9 pm) may be also organized for an extra fee of $35 USD. We can't guarantee check-in between 12:00 am and 9 am, however, if we are able to do it, there will be a $70 late check-in fee.
Cancellation Policy: Non-refundable
Confirmed bookings are non-cancellable and non-refundable. If you move out earlier than the agreed term of your stay, you will still be responsible for the monthly payments in accordance with the agreement and may forfeit the deposit.
Bedford-Stuyvesant is nestled in the north-central part of Brooklyn and is a bustling home to various shops and businesses. One of the most unique qualities about this neighborhood is the Victorian architecture that lines the busy streets, as well as its strong tribute to Brooklyn’s African American culture. Bedford-Stuyvesant serves as a historic district in the area as the home of the Our Lady of Victory Catholic Church and many other buildings and churches built between 1870 and 1900.